For example, did you know that picking the wrong ultrasonic soap when cleaning can cause your machine to suffer from a poor cleaning performance? It can damage the item and disrupt the cavitation process, as well. Using the wrong soap can also decrease efficiency in ultrasonic cleaning, resulting in un-maximized gains.
Omegasonics is one of the few companies that offers 40 pre-designed and formulated detergents that work in any industrial ultrasonic cleaning application.
What Ultrasonic Cleaning Soaps Do
Many companies may offer soaps; Omegasonics also offers “detergents”. Detergents are developed specifically for industrial use. These detergents range from:
- Abrasive to rub or scour away accumulated dirt
- Acids for removing mineral deposits and rust
- pH modifiers to regulate various chemical activities
- Oxidizers to bleach and disinfect
- Enzymes to break down oils
More information on Ultrasonic cleaning soaps:
- How To Choose the Correct Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution
- How Our Soaps Provide Solvent Free Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Start Going Green with Water-Based Soaps in Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Why We Use No Industrial Solvents in Our Cleaners
- Our Soap (free) vs. Solvents
- Green Clean! Ultrasonic Cleaning is Environmentally Safe and Friendly
For a complete list of all the soaps we offer, click here.
How Ultrasonic Cleaning Works
Choosing the correct solution for your application is critical. This can prevent damage to the part and insure you’re getting effective cleaning action. To further learn about how ultrasonic waves work in conjunction with solutions, here are a few resources:
- Ultrasonic Cleaning 101
- How Does an Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution Work?
- The Power Behind Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Machine + Soap + Process: The Perfect Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution
Contact our Team of Ultrasonic Cleaning Experts
Trying to find the best ultrasonic cleaning solution for your application or have other questions regarding ultrasonic cleaning? Contact our experts at Omegasonics by calling 888-989-5560, emailing us at Omegasonics@Omegasonics.com, or by filling out our online contact form.